Here's how Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 can assist you in weight loss
Weight management needs constant efforts. If you're someone trying to shed some additional kilos then you want to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and also sticking to a balanced weight loss plan is the secret to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that proper balance between taste and health and due to this fact, we have to discover an in-between answer where style meets health.
Don’t worry it is not difficult in any respect. You simply want to decide on the suitable components. Like Proteins! As you already have to be figuring out, protein is the constructing block of cell and is answerable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissues. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein weight loss plan will assist you in shedding pounds effectively
Before you jump to Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Another thing that a lot of men and women would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. For men and women who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe. To make punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Use 4 pieces chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer)
- Take 3 green chilli, chopped
- Use 2 cloves garlic
- Use 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Get 1 onion, finely sliced
- Get 1 tsp ground coriander
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric
- Use 1 tsp cumin seed
- You need 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 1 cinnamon stick
- Take 2-3 pods cardamom
- Use 400 g chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin)
- Take 1 big bag spinach
- Prepare Chapati
- You need 2 cup chapati flour
- Get 1 cup water
- Use 1 tsp sugar
- Provide 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- Use Marinate spices for chicken
- Use 1/2 turmeric
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Take 1 tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Get 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
Instructions to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour.
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well.
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well.
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min.
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle.
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil.
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛 1.
If you find this Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.