Find all the perfect Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn and paneer curry recipe. You can cook sweetcorn and paneer curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Use 500 gms sweetcorn
- Prepare 200 gms paneer
- Use 4 tomatoes(for making puree)
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Use 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Use 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam massala
- Provide to taste Salt
Steps to make Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in a cooking vessel. Once hot add the onions and saute till transparent then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 min.
- Now add tomato puree in it and mix well. (For puree boil tomatoes and blend it in mixture)
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder,garam massala, and salt in it cook till oil separates. Add sweetcorn and mix. Place lid and cook for 4 min.
- Now add paneer and cook it for 2- 3 minutes. And its ready to serve with paratha or naan.
If you find this Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.