Discover all the best Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
I’m certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re also going to find that this can be used every day to present you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this is not yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an extremely short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe. To cook dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori you only need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori:
- Take 1/2 kg chicken
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Provide 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp chicken masala powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 4-5 Red dry chillies
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 2-3 Lavang
- Prepare 1 Dalchini small
- Take 1 Elaichi
- Use 6-7 Mint leaves
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- You need 1 tsp Coconut powder
- Use 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use Water as required
- Take as needed Oil
- You need Cream for garnish
- Provide For poori
- You need 2 bowl Wheat flour
- Provide 1/4 cup Spinach paste
- You need 1/2 cup Beetroot paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mango pulp
- Get to taste Salt
- You need Oil for frying
Steps to make Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori:
- Chicken marination, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, chilli powder, chicken masala powder, oil, mix well and keep in fridge for 20 min.
- In pan, add oil 1 tsp, red dry chillies, tomato sliced, Coriander seeds, Coconut powder, dalchini, lavang, elaichi..roast for 2-3 min then blend into paste adding little water. Red chilli tomato paste is ready.
- For chicken curry, take a pan, add oil, Coriander leaves, marinated chicken let it cook for 2-3 mins next add the red chilli tomato paste, salt, mint leaves and water as required. Let it cook on medium flame for 20-25 mins. Curry should be thick consistency. Garnish with cream and Coriander leaves.
- For poori, make three portion of wheat flour adding pinch of salt to each portion. To begin with first portion add spinach paste, second add beetroot paste and third portion add mango pulp make a dough. Roll poori and fry them accordingly and serve with dry red chilli chicken curry.
If you find this Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.