Get all the best Nargisi Kofta recipes on the net in the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you're in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Nargisi Kofta , one can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Nargisi Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. One more thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. The reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are also going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta recipe. You can have nargisi kofta using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nargisi Kofta:
- Use For Kofta
- Get 2 boiled eggs
- Prepare 200 g chicken mince (keema)
- Provide 2 tbsp breadcrumbs (for binding)
- Prepare To taste salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Provide For curry/gravy
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare Whole garam masala (1" cinnamon, 2 green cardamoms, 3-4 cloves)
- Prepare 4-5 cashewnuts
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1-2 bay leaves
- Get 1-2 onions chopped
- Get 1 piece ginger grated
- Take 7-8 garlic cloves
- You need 1 tomato chopped
- Provide To taste salt
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1/4 turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp kasturi methi
- Take 1 tsp curd/cream
- You need Other Ingredients
- You need As needed Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta:
- For Kofta: - Take a blender. Add chicken keema, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste into it and blend to a fine thick paste.
- Transfer the blended chicken keema paste/ mixture into a bowl.
- Divide the blended chicken keema mixture into two ball- size portions.
- Apply oil over the palms. Take one ball size portion of keema mixture, place it on the palm, pat it and spread it like a small chapati with the other hand.
- Place a boiled egg on the spread keema mixture and cover the whole egg with the keema tightly.
- Similarly repeat the process for other ball size portion of keema mixture to make nargisi Kofta by stuffing egg.
- Coat these koftas with bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the koftas on a low flame until they turn golden brown on all sides.
- Take the deep fried koftas out and put them in a plate aside.
- For curry/gravy: Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, whole garam masala,cashewnut, chopped onion, grated ginger, garlic, chopped tomato, salt a pinch and fry for a while. Remove, cool and grind to a paste. Keep aside.
- In another pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, bay leaves. When the cumin seeds start to splutter, add the ground masala paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, curd, kasturi methi and salt. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until a spicy, saucy gravy is made.
- Now pour the gravy over the nargisi koftas kept on the plate. Garnish the koftas and the gravy with tomato and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve Nargisi Kofta hot with rice.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.