This is how Rava Pongal might help you in weight loss
Weight management needs fixed efforts. In case you are somebody making an attempt to shed some extra kilos then you might want to always be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and likewise sticking to a balanced food regimen is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that proper stability between taste and well being and subsequently, we have to discover an in-between solution where style meets well being.
Don’t worry it's not troublesome at all. You simply want to decide on the best substances. Like Proteins! As you already should be realizing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is responsible for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissues. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein eating regimen will show you how to in shedding pounds effectively
Before you jump to Rava Pongal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rava pongal recipe. You can cook rava pongal using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rava Pongal:
- Prepare 1 Cup Rava Bombay
- Provide 1/4 Cup Moong Daal Yellow
- Get 3 Greenchillies
- Take 12 Cashew
- Take 1 Ginger (chopped) Slice
- Prepare 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Use 2 Tablespoons Coriander Chopped
- Take 4 Tablespoons Coconut Grated
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon Peppercorns
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 Pinch Hing
- Provide 4 Tablespoons Ghee
Instructions to make Rava Pongal:
- Heat a tsp of ghee in a kadai and roast rava in it until it is fragrant and light, remove and let it cool.
- Dry roast moong dal in another kadai and water to it and add a tsp of ghee,turmeric and let it boil and lower the flame and cook until it is slightly mushy.Strain the dal and reserve the liquid.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee and 1 tbsp oil in a kadai and crackle mustard seeds and jeera. Add finely chopped ginger and green chillies and fry a bit,then add hing,curry leaves and add water to it.
- Measure the water reserved from boiled moong dal and in addition to that add water which should be in the ratio of 2 1/2 cups water for 1 cup of rawa.
- Now add roasted rava and mix it simultaneously to avoid the formation of lumps. In a small tadka pan heat a tsp of ghee and add cashew nuts and fry until golden in color. Add grated coconut,fried cashew nuts and a tbsp of ghee and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and grated coconut and serve it hot with coconut chutney or sambar.
If you find this Rava Pongal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.