Find all the very best Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker) recipes on the net within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker) , you'll discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
One more thing many of you may possibly like relating to this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that individuals can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And for people were trying to drop some weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you’ll find that coconut oil ends up supplying you with more energy simply because it’s boosting your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry (pressure cooker) recipe. You can have mutton curry (pressure cooker) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker):
- You need To Marinate:
- Use 500 gm Mixed Mutton pieces
- Get 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Take 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide For Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Get 2 Green Cardamom
- You need 4 Cloves
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon
- Provide 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 500 gm Onion finely chopped
- Take 250 gm Tomato finely chopped
- Provide 2 Green chillies slit into two
- Get 2 tsp Mutton Masala (I use homemade one but you can use store bought one as well)
- Use 1/2 cup Water
- You need leaves To garnish Coriander
- Take As needed Salt
- Provide 2 Spring Curry leaves
Instructions to make Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker):
- Wash the mutton in running cold water for 5 to 6 times. Marinate the mutton with all the ingredients under the topic "To Marinate". Marinate this from 2 hours to overnight. I kept it for overnight. - - Take the mutton outside from the fridge before 30 minutes of cooking.
- Heat oil in pan add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamon, clove. Saute for 30 seconds. - - Reduce the flame to medium add chopped onion and green chillies. Saute until onion turns golden colour.
- Now add the marinated mutton and cook for 7 to 10 minutes in low flame. Close with lid and cook. - - Now add the meat masala and curry leaves. Saute for couple of minutes.
- Add the chopped tomato and saute until raw smell goes off. Cook until it turns mushy. Add enough salt. - - Pour water and mix well. Close with pressure cooker lid and cook upto 4 whistles on a medium flame.
- Once the pressure goes off take off the lid and cook another 5 minutes in low flame. So the curry won't be very runny. - - Serve hot with rice or roti. #mycookbook
If you find this Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.