So you is perhaps getting ready Potato - Brinjal Curry recipes for your loved ones however this tips may be useful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have turn into highly regarded in addition to a necessary kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite regularly recommended by cooking specialists to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fat. This cooking method may additionally lower down on some of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Potato - Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato - brinjal curry recipe. To cook potato - brinjal curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato - Brinjal Curry:
- Use 2 medium sized potatoes (cut it into square)
- Prepare 2 medium sized Brinjal (cut it into square)
- You need 1 piece Pumpkin (cut it into square)
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1 big sized Tomato
- Use 1 tbsp Red chilli powder and Crushed garlic (mixed)
- Take 1 pinch Asafoetida
Steps to make Potato - Brinjal Curry:
- Take a pressure cooker pan. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add asfoitida.
- Keep chopped vegetables in the water. Keep tomato, garlic paste with red chilli powder separate.
- Add tomatoes and garlic paste in cooker. Cook it for some time. Add all masala and salt too. Once tomatoes are mushy add vegetables in that. Add a glass of water. Mix it well.
- Close the cooker and give 4-5 whistles. Let it cool. Open the pan and serve curry with Rice or Roti.
If you find this Potato - Brinjal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.