So you could be making ready Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipes for your loved ones however this tips may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have become very talked-about in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly ceaselessly recommended by cooking consultants to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit much less fats. This cooking technique may also minimize down on among the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Another thing that many folks would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the actual healing process. There are other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you might or may not understand is that within an extremely short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) recipe. You can cook vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Use 1.5 cup Okra(Chopped into 1 inch long pieces)
- Use 1.5 cup Brinjal(Chopped into cubes)
- Use 2 Nos. Medium Size Tomatoes(Quartered)
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies
- Prepare 1/2 cup Toor Dal/Pigeon Peas
- Use 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Sambar Powder or 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Use 2 + 1 tbsp Oil
- You need 1/2 tsp Mustard
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp Asafoetida Powder(Hing)
- Provide A few Curry Leaves
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure pan. Saute the okras on high flame for 5 mins.
- Add in the brinjals, tomatoes, green chillies, sambar powder and turmeric powder. Saute for a while.
- Now add in washed and drained toordal.
- Also put in 1.5 cup water.
- Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- Open. Mash with the back of a heavy ladle.
- Heat oil. Splutter the mustard. Add in the cumin seeds, hing and curry leaves.
- Now add this seasoning and salt to the mashed vegetables. Mix well.
- Offer Mashed Okra & Brinjal with Cooked Rice or Idli or Dosa to Lord Sri Krishna. Honor Krishna Prasadam.
If you find this Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.