Discover all one of the best Chicken Satay Curry recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Chicken Satay Curry , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that is important to understand about this device and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like relating to this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the fact that it increases your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that folks can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And for those of you were trying to drop some weight but feel sluggish all of the time for this reason, you are going to see that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy because it’s increasing your metabolism.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. To cook chicken satay curry you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Satay Curry:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,
- Provide 1 tin coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),
- Prepare 2 heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,
- Prepare 1 handful chopped fresh coriander,
- Provide 1 onion, chopped into chunks,
- Take 125 g mangetout and baby corn,
- Provide 2 tsp medium curry powder,
- Provide 3 cloves finely chopped garlic,
- Get 1 tbsp soft brown sugar,
- Prepare 2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Get 2 tsp ginger puree paste,
- Get 2 tsp fish sauce,
- Get Ground white pepper and salt to season,
- Use 1 tsp coconut oil
- Get To garnish (optional):
- Use A few crushed unsalted peanuts,
- You need 2 red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,
- Get Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- Prepare 2 wedges of fresh lime
- You need Serving suggestion:
- Use Steamed white rice
Instructions to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides.
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer.
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through.
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :)
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.