Find all the most effective Masala chicken curry recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Masala chicken curry , you'll discover the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Masala chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chicken curry recipe. To cook masala chicken curry you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala chicken curry:
- Use 750 gm Chicken -
- Take 750-800 gm Finely chopped onion -
- Prepare -1 big size Finely chopped tomato
- Take 3-4 spoon Curd-
- Take 1/2 cup, - Cream
- Provide 4-5 pieces Cashew and Almonds
- Provide 25 gm Ginger
- Prepare 2 Garlic -
- Provide 2 Green chilli -
- Use 2-3 spoons Turmeric powder -
- You need 2 spoons Coriander powder
- Prepare 4-5 spoons Chicken masala
- Prepare 1 spoon Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- Use 1 spoon Ghee or butter
- Take 1 cup Oil
- Provide 1 spoon Tomato sauce
- Provide 4-5 Boiled eggs
- Prepare 2-3 Cloves
- Prepare 5-6 Black pepper
- Take 4-5 Cardamom
- You need 1 Bay leaves
- Prepare as needed Coriander leaves
Steps to make Masala chicken curry:
- Chicken ko wash kar le aur marinate kar le
- Marination ke liye curd, Cream, cashew & almond ka paste, ginger - garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder, red chilli powder ko mix karein and leave it for 30 mins
- Heat oil in a karahi then fry marinated chicken for five minutes.
- Chicken ko nikal le Phir oil mein jeera, black peeper, cloves, cardamom and bay leaves add karein. You can add some more oil if it is needed.
- Now add onion aur golden brown hone tak fri karein. Aab usme fried chicken mila le aur salt and turmeric powder milakar chicken ko dhak kar low flame par 15 mins tak pakne de
- After 15 mins chicken mein ginger, garlic and green chilli paste mila kar Phir use next 15 mins tak pakne de
- Ab chicken achhi tarah se cooked ho gaya hoga. Tomato and chicken masala add karein and mix it well. Now cook the chicken on high flame. Jab thick gravy taiyar ho jaye usme butter or ghee and kasuri methi mix karein. Phir usme tomato sauce mix karein and gas band kar le
- Chicken ko alag bowl ya plate mein nikal kar boiled eggs ko 2 pieces mein cut kar dal de.
- Coriander leaves se decorate karein and serve karein
- Add extra water if required otherwise it will cooked only the removed water from onion.
If you find this Masala chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.