Discover all the very best Malai Kofta recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Malai Kofta , you can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Malai Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. You can cook malai kofta using 33 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Kofta:
- Get 3 potato / aloo, boiled & mashed
- Provide 3/4 cup paneer / cottage cheese, grated
- You need 1 chilli, finely chopped
- You need 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp raisins
- Get 2 tbsp cashew / kaju, chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp maida / plain flour
- Use oil, for frying
- Prepare FOR ONION TOMATO PUREE:
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 onion, sliced
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 tomato, sliced
- Take 2 tbsp cashew / kaju
- Provide for curry
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Use 2 tbsp oil
- You need 1 tsp cumin
- Get 2 pod cardamom
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Use 1 inch cinnamon
- Provide 2 clove
- Provide 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric
- You need 3/4 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- You need 1/4 cup cream / malai
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Use 1 tsp kasuri methi, crushed
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala
Instructions to make Malai Kofta:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 3 potato and ¾ cup paneer.
- Also add 1 chilli, 2 tbsp coriander, ¼ tsp cumin powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Add 2 tbsp raisins and 2 tbsp cashew to have crunchy bite in kofta.
- Mix well making sure all the spices are well combined
- Now add 2 tbsp maida and mix well forming a soft dough. maida helps to absorb moisture and bind the mixture well.
- Prepare a small ball sized kofta by greasing hand with oil.
- Deep fry on medium hot oil.
- Stir occasionally, making sure the koftas are cooked uniformly.
- Fry until the kofta turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain off the koftas and keep aside.
- CURRY PREPARATION FOR MALIA KOFTA:
- Firstly, in a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and saute 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Saute until onions changes colour slightly.
- Further add 2 tomato and saute slightly.
- Now add 2 tbsp cashew and continue to saute until tomatoes soften completely.
- Cool completely and transfer to a blender.
- Blend to smooth paste adding water if required.
- Now filter the mixture to get rid of skin and seeds.
- Filter until silky smooth onion-tomato puree is attained. keep aside.
- In a large kadai heat 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp oil.
- Saute 1 tsp cumin, 2 pod cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 clove until it turns aromatic.
- Further keeping the flame on low, add 1 tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric, ¾ tsp coriander powder and ¼ tsp cumin powder.
- Saute until the spices turn aromatic.
- Further add in the prepared onion tomato puree, 1 tsp salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook until the mixture starts to thicken and oil separates from sides.
- Now add ¼ cup cream and mix on low flame until it's well combined.
- Further, add ½ cup water and mix well adjusting consistency as required.
- Get the curry to a boil, add 1 tsp kasuri methi and ¼ tsp garam masala. mix well.
- Finally, pour the curry over kofta and malai kofta is ready to enjoy.
If you find this Malai Kofta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.