Here is how Bengali chana dal egg curry recipe can help you in weight loss
Weight management needs constant efforts. If you are somebody trying to shed some further kilos then you could all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced food regimen is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes actually hectic to strike that right steadiness between style and health and therefore, we need to find an in-between solution where style meets health.
Don’t worry it's not tough at all. You simply need to decide on the fitting elements. Like Proteins! As you already must be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissue. It is also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein food plan will assist you in shedding weight effectively
Before you jump to Bengali chana dal egg curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish twice each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali chana dal egg curry recipe recipe. To make bengali chana dal egg curry recipe you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali chana dal egg curry recipe:
- Provide 6 Duck egg boiled
- Take ½ cup bengal gram chana dal Boiled or
- You need 2 tbsps Onion paste
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- Use 1 tbsp chili powder Red
- Prepare ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- You need 2 tsps Ghee
- Get to taste Salt
- Provide 3 tbsps Mustard oil
- Use INGREDIENT FOR TEMPERING
- Use 2 Bay leaf
- Prepare 2 red chili Whole
Instructions to make Bengali chana dal egg curry recipe:
- Make a fine paste of chana dal,heat oil, rub salt and turmeric powder on eggs and fry in oil, keep aside
- Temper bay leaves and chili
- Add onion and ginger paste
- Add chili and turmeric powder,Cook for few minutes until the spices cook properly
- Add chana dal paste, high the temperature and fry the dal till the raw smell gone
- Add 1 cup water, bring to boil
- Add eggs, garam masala powde, Pour ghee, served with steamed rice or roti
If you find this Bengali chana dal egg curry recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.