Get all one of the best Chicken Tikka Masala recipes on the net within the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Chicken Tikka Masala , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka masala recipe. You can have chicken tikka masala using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- You need 1 Clove
- Take 2 Cardamon Pods
- Take Small piece of Cinnamon (2cm)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Use 1 tsp Mild Madras Curry Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp ginger
- Take 1 garlic clove
- You need 3 tbsp sugar
- You need 1 tbsp natural yoghurt (not Greek style)
- You need 1 tbsp tomato purée (mixed with a little water)
- You need 4 tbsp coconut milk
- Provide Handful fresh coriander
- Provide 8 Chicken Tikka pieces (add more if desired)
- Take 100 ml Single Cream
- Prepare 1 portion base gravy (see my other recipes for this)
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cinnamon, cloves and Cardamon pods. Fry these for two minutes on a medium heat and then remove them from the oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and other spices to the oil. Cook for 1 minute and then add the tomato purée and cook for a further few minutes and the add the salt.
- Add a portion of base gravy (around 2 ladles full). You can find the recipient for the base gravy in my other recipes. Mix this together and then add the natural yoghurt and coconut milk. Reduce this to a thicker consistency and then add the sugar.
- Add in the pre-cooked chicken Tikka pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes. Start adding the single cream bit by bit until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add most of the coriander (keeping some back for dressing your dishes) and cook until the sauce is a slightly thicker consistency.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.