So you may be making ready Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipes for your family however this tips may be helpful.
Never cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into highly regarded as well as an essential kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite incessantly really helpful by cooking experts to prepare frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot much less fat. This cooking methodology may also minimize down on some of the different harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple masala prawn curry recipe. To make simple masala prawn curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Provide 500 gm prawns
- Provide 2 tomato (chopped) and make puree
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Use 1 tbsp Grind green chilli
- Prepare 1" Ginger
- Provide 4 garlic cloves paste
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 2 tbsp mustard oil
Steps to make Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns with turmeric powder and salt. Twice or thrice. Then marinate the prawns with turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and 1 tsp mustard oil. Keep aside for three minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp mustard oil. Add cumin seeds and fry for few minutes. Then add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilli,garlic and ginger paste. Mix……properly. Then add the tomato paste, garam masala and salt.. Saute it for few minutes.
- Add fried prawns. Mix…..well. Then add water as needed. Cook till the prawns become tender and gravy. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a bowl. Ready to serve…..with hot….rice and birayani….
If you find this Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.