Find all the perfect My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipes on the net within the one cease site that's cooking information. Whether you're in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 , you will see that the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 recipe. You can cook my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Use Olive oil
- Prepare Large Onion diced
- Get Tumeric
- You need dried Ginger or 1/2 inch grated fresh Ginger
- Get Cumin
- Get Garam Masala
- Take Garlic cloves crushed
- Get Hot Red Chilli powder
- Get Corriander
- Provide Cayenne pepper
- Use heaped tbls Medium Curry Powder
- You need small Curry leaves
- Take Mango Chutney
- You need Chicken thighs remove skin + Bone cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare Chicken Stock
- You need 400 mils tin Coconut Milk
- Take Double Cream
- Use frozen sweet peas
- Prepare heaped tsp Corn flour mixed 4 tbls water to make thicker (opt)
- Get Enough Basmati rice for 4 people
Steps to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Heat up the oil using 1 tbls, then add the onions and garlic + Ginger fry for 1 minute
- Add the other tbls oil,Then add all the dry spices Tumeric, Garam Masala, Cumin, cayenne pepper, Corriander, Red Chilli powder, Medium Curry Powder also add the chicken turn the heat down to medium turn it all over and mix until all the chicken is coloured.
- Mix and cook on medium for 2 minutes next add the chicken stock stir in and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add the curry leaves stir in then add the Coconut Milk and mix in.Bring to the boil.
- Next add the Coconut shavings, Mango Chutney. Stir and simmer stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minutes. Then add the Basmati rice to a saucepan and start to cook the rice.
- Take the chicken curry off the heat let it cool for 10 minutes. Then add the Cream or yogurt to the mix stir it until it's all mixed. Add back to the heat bring to boil then turn down to keep warm.
- I added the sweet frozen peas peas only to colour it simmer to heat them up. Then if you want it thick use the cornflour add stir until all mixed. Serve on a bed of Basmati rice.
If you find this My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.