Get all the very best Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipes on the web in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) , you'll find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You may already know this since you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times each week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can have thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Provide 10-12 green chillies (or as per taste)
- Use 15 basil leaves
- You need 2 teaspoons lemon zest (preferably green lime)
- Prepare 2 teaspoons chopped coriander roots
- You need 2 tablespoons chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part)
- Take 1 tablespoon chopped galangal (Thai ginger)
- Use 3 tablespoons chopped shallots (small onion)
- Provide 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Provide 1 teaspoon whole cumin
- Get 2 teaspoons whole coriander seeds
- Get to taste Salt
- You need 1 fourth teaspoon white pepper powder
- Provide 1 cup cooked rice. Each grain should be separate
- You need 2 tablespoons oil
- Provide 3 cloves garlic minced
- Use 2 bulbs spring onion whites
- You need 2-3 tablespoons coconut milk
- Prepare 1/2 green capsicum chopped
- Provide 2 baby corn chopped
- Get 1 green tomato chopped
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water.
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices.
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.