So that you is perhaps making ready Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipes for your family but this tips may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have develop into very popular in addition to a necessary kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly ceaselessly beneficial by cooking consultants to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has loads much less fats. This cooking method may additionally minimize down on a number of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s aalu chicken curry recipe. You can cook whosayna’s aalu chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 kg Chicken (small pieces)
- Provide 3 Onions (sliced)
- Provide 5 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Prepare as required Whole Garam masala (few Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Peppercorns and Cardamon)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fennel powder (Saunpf powder)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Cummin powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide 1-2 tsp Chilli powder
- Use 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder(little less )
- Get 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Use 2 tbsp Ghee
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 5 Potatoes (Halved)
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
Steps to make Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry:
- Blend tomato and powder spices together with ginger, garlic and tomato puree.
- Add whole garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well.
- In a pot put ghee and oil keep on flame add onions then saute till golden brown.
- Let onions blend well with chicken.
- Now add tomato mixture and cook till almost done, add potato pieces and simmer.
- If the gravy is bit watery keep on high flame till it thickens up little.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.